Unsupported WSN Directory Free
You may use WSN Directory's free version for as long as you want. For the first 30 days you get full support and the full power of the paid version, then after 30 days some options are disabled* and you only get bug fix support from then on.
- Download WSN Directory autosetup.php
- If you don't have a web host yet, here's a few that fully support WSN's requirements: Dream Host, HostGator, Blue Host, Site Ground
- Open up your web hosting control panel and click "File Manager". Navigate to the public_html directory. If you want to install to the base of your domain name, upload the autosetup.php there. If you want to install to a subdirectory, use the file manager to create the subdirectory and then place autosetup.php in that.
- Go back to the front page of your web hosting control panel and find "MySQL" or "Databases". Click that. If you already have a database, write down the host name (usually localhost), database name, username and password which you'll need for installling WSN Directory. If you don't have one yet, create the database and database user here and write down the info. If it doesn't generate them at the same time for you, create the database first then the user for it, then make sure you assign the user to the database with full permissions.
- Visit the location on your website at which you've uploaded the autosetup.php, using your web browser (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer). For example, http://yoursite.com/autosetup.php
- Follow the instructions on screen to create your website.
That's it, you're done!
Note: Trial versions automatically convert themselves to free versions when the trial expires.
* Disabled features in the free version include sponsorship, shopping cart system, affiliate links, payments to submitter, advertising banner rotator, mathjax, announcements, revisions, calendar, chat, shoutbox, quotes, feed submissions, rollbacks, alexa, link cloaking, link claiming, outgoing links frameset, pagerank, automatic reciprocal link verification, feeds, listing availability calendars, blog pings, related listings, CSV download, bumps, category types, similar categories, sitemap, post icons, replies received, post types, buddy and ignore lists, illiteracy reviews system, warning points, member blog RSS, member macros, sort categories, instant messaging, guestbook, online user list, user notes, total time online, link exchange system, member ratings, statistics, gravatars, tags, keyword subscriptions
Supported WSN Directory Pro - Free Offer!
Can't afford a license but want full support and all features? Enjoy the full unrestricted WSN Directory by using an affiliate link or coupon code to buy your web hosting with one of our carefully selected web hosts, verified to meet all WSN's recommendations. Note: If any of the following links don't show up for you, please temporarily disable adblock!
- Dream Host - Popular hosting which meets all WSN recommendations and has a 2 week free trial. $50 discount when using this special link!
- HostGator - Affordable shared hosting that meets all the ideal recommendations for WSN. Important: Be sure to use the coupon code wsnphpscripts to be counted and get a 25% discount!
- Blue Host - An economical shared hosting option.
- Site Ground - WSN-ready shared hosting with CDN and SSL options.
Sign up through one of the above links/coupons, then fill out the verification form below to claim your WSN Directory license. Once we've verified that the sale has been credited to WSN, you'll be emailed your customer login and can enjoy full support.
If the web hosting you'd like to buy isn't listed above, let us know and we'll check if there's an affiliate program for your favored host. Warning: if your click isn't counted as a referal for whatever reason and thus WSN doesn't get the money, you cannot recieve your license. Your only recourse will be to cancel your hosting plan and get a refund from the host.